Now that the weather is beginning to cool off, it’s time to plan out some fun activities during the holiday season!
The chaos of gift shopping and hosting family members can make the holiday season stressful, so be sure to take some time to relax and have fun with your little ones.
Have lots of fun with these ideas:
- Go ice skating
- Find some snowy hills to go sledding
- Pack up everyone in the car to go for hot chocolates
- Find the most festive neighborhoods in your city and drive around to see the lights
- Look for a free live nativity by where you live
- Think up a few random acts of kindness to do together
- Watch Christmas movies in your pajamas
- Build a blanket fort and drape Christmas lights over the top
- Find a cookie recipe and bake it with your toddler helping (don’t sweat the mess, it’s about the learning, and cookies)
- Attend a Christmas play at a local school or theater
- Host a game night complete with all of your favorites
- Decorate gingerbread houses together
- Blast holiday music at home and have a dance party